Search Scotland is a Scottish Tourism Website with a difference and we are now recruiting in all regions of the Scotland on a self employed basis. You have the freedom to work from home, choose your own hours and set your own goals.
Writing blogs and articles about tourism and tourism related content within regions of Scotland. You will also have the ability to sell SearchScotland.Org advertising products and services. SearchScotland.Org needs feet on the ground to find out all the latest events and build relationships with localised tourism providers. You will be the link between the website, the tourism providers and tourists.
Perks of the Job:
You will always have something to do and will have the responsibility of representing Search Scotland at your local events. Work will never have been so much fun!
To apply for this position CONTACT US NOW
- Each Reporter must have their own Internet connection.
- Each Reporter must be PC literate.
- Each Reporter must be available at least once a week for a one hour Skype meeting. Exceptions can be made in certain circumstances however SearchScotland.Org must be notified beforehand.
- Knowledge of Social Media is essential and each reporter will be required to set up their own Twitter, Google and Facebook accounts.
- Each reporter must be able to attend either an event or a place to see in their region at least twice a month in which they will be expected to Blog.
- 1 blog per week.
- Attend 2 events / places to see per calendar month in their region in which they will expected to write a blog and take photographs.
- Engage with local Tourism Providers in their region.
- Build up their own twitter accounts and retweet SearchScotland.Org’s tweets and other relevant tweets to Scottish Tourism.
- Come up with new ideas to help out their local tourism industry by helping out with Magazine articles, Newsletters (Updates), Featurettes or Friday Twitter Features.
Each Reporter Receives:
- Education on the website and CRM system
- Business Cards (basic one sided)
- Exclusivity in their Region. No one else will be recruited in their area
|Real Price||Your Earnings|
|£30 per entry listing||£20|
|£350 per booking site||£50|
|£60 per link in article||£40|
|£300 per exclusive article link||£200|
|£100 per interview podcast||£60|
|£100 per prepaid targeted side banner||£60|
|Real Price||Your Earnings|
|£30 per ¼ page advert||£20|
|£60 per ½ page advert||£40|
|£120 per full page advert||£90|
|£250 per editorial advert||£170|
The exact earning potential of the role is up to the effort of each individual reporter. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Growth of the Role:
SearchScotland.Org would like to be the main voice for the Scottish Tourism Industry and the next step for us would be to host a Tourism Providers in Scotland Forum. This will be another potential money earner once in fruition.
|< Prev||Next >|